The Fascia Internet
Travel the horse’s fascia internet to keep him fit and 100%…put the power to transform your horse into your own two hands!
Weekend Workshops for riders and bodywork professionals:
Hands-on horse practice and personal attention. Bring a tablet for photo records. Horse assessments, practice, and book referencing guide you in Conformation Balancing. Questions and discussion each day.
Meals and lodging not included.
The mysteries of the horse’s (and your own!) fascia internet are waiting!
Let us know your location and type of workshop you’re interested in when you contact us.
- Two days: Saturday 9 – 4 and Sunday 9 – 4
- May 5 & 6, Guilford, VT; 2 days; $150/day; combo workshop with Dorothy Crosby, Centered Riding instructor. Auditors welcome. Pre-registration and book required. 603-446-3685; firstname.lastname@example.org
- More locations coming
- Program Certificate Workshops
- Staying in the Miracle riding/body workshops : NM, CO
Contact us for 2018 Workshops
Focus on elusive limits in horses and gain a Completion Certificate. Participants will have already attended two workshops.
Assessments; release patterns; Conformation Balancing results; advanced releases; explore elusive situations; compensation patterns. “Staying in the Miracle” riding program, an essential tool for riders, owners, trainers and stable managers.
Book “Is Your Horse 100%?” required. DVDs available.
Host A Workshop
Hosts and new locations welcome.
- Host barns ideally include indoor arena (if no indoor arena, a barn with discussion space needed).
- Chairs and lunch area.
- Demonstration horses of varied fitness levels
- Bodywork/riding exercise combo workshops available